The list is vast! I am proactive, capable, learn fast and am good at using my initiative. I can assist with one-off projects, or provide ongoing, long-term support.
Generally speaking, I can support you with the typical office support (day-to-day tasks) such as:
- Making appointments, keeping your schedule
- Personal/business paperwork
- Planning meetings and events
- Making travel arrangements – business and personal including:
- Renewing passports
- Dining reservations (local and while travelling)
I can also provide support for the projects that will move your business forward (this is the stuff I really enjoy), such as:
- Managing your social media & marketing – monitoring your online (and offline) reputation and helping you improve it
- Updating your website (WordPress support – although if you use a different platform, I’m a fast learner!)
- Helping you to plan and then execute a product launch
- Systemising your processes
- Providing a weekly update on all the news you need to know, but don’t have time to seek out and read yourself
- Attending networking events/seminars on your behalf
For a list of popular services please see here.
Please note I am not an Accountant, Bookkeeper, Graphic Designer, Sales Representative or Telemarketer. I can offer a multitude of support but you should always seek out a professional to help you in specialist areas. I will always be honest with you if the support you require is not within my remit.